Monday 6 August 2012

Speed of light

Oh, that feeling when someone is walking extremely slow, or standing in the middle of a doorway/staricase, urgh! Need a good thump to send them to their destination. Not all of mankind has time for their dallying. Ah, one of these days, their phone is going to fall when they bump into a pole, or I blitz past them. And then I will laugh. :D

(so cruel, I am)

Speaking of phones...train passes a crowded station. What do you see? Phones. People on phones. People, heads bent, poking at their phone. Is this what the future consists of?

Really?

Behold the future, when people will shrivel up due to lack of physical activities, when people will be obsessed with maintaining their 'Internet cred'

Ah, poor future generations. Never know what's gonna hit ya

Anywho.

Let us return to the alleyways, those places that everyone loves :'D

And here is Dangerous Alleyway by atomahawk
Ah, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside! The colour range is spectacular, cities at night-time look spectacular <3 The water covering the ground, and the reflections, are perfect. The lighting is immaculate, the smoke effect stunning. Such beauty. Makes me want to take a nice stroll  through there with someone in hand, enjoying the breath-taking scenery (yes, I consider this alleyway 'scenery' XD )

Who wants to visit an alleyway with me!? D;

No comments:

Post a Comment