Sunday 2 September 2012

Exultation

Today, a childhood friend of mine got married! Happy for him, he looked absolutely dashing, my new role model :D

To celebrate this occasion, we will change it up, from the usual photo-manipulations, to a bit of other stuffs :D

May I present, Sunset from the Aumar Lake by MaxineCourty
That sky is bloody amazing. Aaah, I wish I could sit down on that grass, with my closest friends and loved ones, and stare at that sky, without a worry on the shoulder. Alas, our troubles and concerns will never die away - they follow you like a shadow.

Here is another beautiful image that I managed to take a peek at, named Dream in a Dream II by raysheaf

You can stare at this forever, and still not decipher it! Images within images, layers within layers, so mystical, deep, entrancing, love it!

That is all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment