Thursday 11 October 2012

Oxidation and Reduction

Weather is back to nice nice :D (aka rainy rain XD )

I neeeed sleeeeep. Waah! Exams are nearly here!

Ok, lets really plaster this post with images today!!

Here is Invasion by Raikoh-illust

That is so awesome and mysterious! Those creatures/machines look beautiful, hostile and contrasting to the environment. The flame looks really cute too :D The painted atmosphere is simply stunning!

And here is Sub-Urban by MarkJayBee

That colour range! Spectacular! The amount of effort it must take to make these, I cannot fathom :O
Looks so pretty :3

Last one is The Ellenshaw Corridor by tigaer

Got my attention due to its wonderful futuristic look, reminds me of Mass Effect and Star Wars! Lovely! :D

Yea, my vocab range is finally manifesting
Bye! Off to read a thesaurus XD

No comments:

Post a Comment