Sunday 21 October 2012

Pushing the pedal through the floor

What is Facebook doing to us?

I swear, in the future, friendships are going to be broken due to 'likes' and stuff. Seriously?
Just today, two people indirectly suggested I 'like' their stuff. Indirectly of course. Why? Does it make you feel more human?

Seriously?

Sigh. We would be much better off without Internet, as a race. Maybe not economically (?), but I think the human race is in decline. People eternally tapping at their stupid phones.

Pro piece of the day is Time by imperioli

My my, how to interpret this image? I don't even :D
Foundation of the building on the seabed? How is that fence stopping what I assume is the ocean?
Damn, that is a very creative piece. To think about the world in that way, so pro :D

No comments:

Post a Comment