Tuesday 18 December 2012

Art of Movement

So, back to DisaFear's self-piteous and boastful blog entries XD

A skill that I admire in anyone is grace.

The art of movement.

Fluid movement.

I love this so much. Effortlessly negotiating crowds. Terrific footwork to swivel. Leaping off stairs to land gracefully at the bottom. Radiating confidence. Radiating aura. Reflexes. Reacting to changes in the environment instantaneously. Constant vigilance (Harry Potter! Remember it? XD )

I don't know what made me so interested in fluid movement. Then there's parkour and free-running, love those. All beautiful. Maybe its all those thriller books I read. Or the video games? Dishonoured? Gosh. You guys are thinking I am crazy :D

(I am by the way :D )

Even ballet interests me now, with its awesome footwork. Sports as well, like badminton, tennis, etc, all have terrific footwork to go with them

There are many things of beauty in this world. And I think 'graceful movement' is one of them. And I will become a master of it one day XD

LOL. Look at me, babbling such nonsense. :D

Found a wonderful piece today, titled Taking Control by MildlyReactive

The colours are just AMAZING! I don't know what else to say. You guys surely know me well by now, I loooove city scenes. The urban scene. Just gets me all excited :D Love this so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment