Wednesday 5 December 2012

Mockingjay

Starting a course next week to get a Certificate in Hospitality :D Who knows, silly little DisaFear may find a job soon! :D Looking forward to acquiring some new skills. It is free too, government funded, so yay!

Been reading the Hunger Game series, really interesting and fun. But it acutely reminds me of someone I loved and lost... :(

Also watched Skyfall the other day, didn't see what the hype was all about. Maybe I'm just used to novels, where they have lots of time to explain what goes on. That movie had a really dodgy storyline -.-

Here is le guerisseur de cathedrale by ourlak

That is just stunning. The whole atmosphere is so vibrant! The colours are wonderful, the blue tinge suits it perfectly. The building itself is very majestic. Such pro talent...wish I had some.

Speaking of which, I may start a new project soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment