Monday 17 December 2012

Mind Map

So, enough blogs about my boring days. Let's start discussing some values.

How about values or skills that I may possess that I deeply value in others?
I'll do one for today.

Hmm, what to pick on.

Maybe memory.

I just realised that I may have a decent memory. So many people say "Oh, I'm bad with names". I realised that I can remember names pretty well. In my class of 30 people, I think I knew the names of at least 12 people in the first two days. :D

Memory is a good skill to have. Of course, everyone knows that! I love memorising maps XD Just walking with friends, guiding them around places with just your brain, a cool thing to do XD

Let us move on to the picture. Here is Sharkcarrier by Kamikaye
Beautiful work of art! The colours really remind me of the Protoss sect from Starcraft. The 'carrier' itself is wonderfully detailed! The clouds and ambient scenery are very pretty; I really like how the birds were added.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment