Sunday 4 November 2012

A Memory of Light

Yay, very soon, the final book in the legendary series 'Wheel of Time' will be out! How long I have waited! :D

Hey you guys. Go read Wheel of time! :D
Honestly one of my favourite series of all time. Many people find it too descriptive, too long, but setting the atmosphere and mood is all part of good novels. 

In other news...hm, let me think up of good news...I don't know, I am feeling pro once again, in a long time. Something good happened yesterday :D

*capers*

Let us venture out of this world, into Space station by gypcg

The tinge of colours on the heavens is beautiful! :D The structure itself is very well thought out, looks amazing. Could this be the future? Only time will tell XD
The only thing I'm not fond of is the terrain itself, but the artist knows best! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment