Saturday 10 November 2012

Final Hurdle

To any students reading this silly blog, one of the best places you can go to for extra help on anything you are struggling with, head over to Khan Academy! Amazing resource, wish I had discovered it during my school years. Even now in Uni, it is helping so much! Currently watching the videos on Cosmology/Astronomy in preparation for my first year Astro subject, helping so much! :D

Which is my last exam.
After which comes a very long holiday.

I don't like long holidays :(

Better find a job quick

Stumbled on an amazing piece today on dA. Here is Moscow Ruins by JonasDeRo

The amount of detail in this image is stunnnninnggg! The atmosphere and colours are amazing, I really like the sky (me being one of those people who favours cloudy days)
The arrangement of the birds is precise, fits in perfectly

So much talent in the world :D Love itttt

No comments:

Post a Comment