Sunday 18 November 2012

Post-Exam World

Well, exams are now over :D

Currently writing a resume, gosh, I need more co-curricular activities! Need to get more involved in volunteering and stuff :(

Also, I think I saw a meteorite the other night! There was this big yellow flash, and I distinctly saw something heading down towards the ground D:Surely, it wasn't a plane, it'd be all over the news. Nor a UFO :P

Also, I got a new phone today :D A big step up from the Nokia brick that I possessed since forever :D

Check this piece out, a rather unreal and eerie scene, titled they made me do it by =marcocasalvieri

 It reminds me of a famous piece, the name eludes me. This image has a mystical twirl to it, the colours of the fire fantastic :D Is the guy trapped? Is he waiting for someone or something? What does the antler/deer/moose think of the whole situation? Is it the mastermind behind this scene? Who knows! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment