Wednesday 21 November 2012

Summer Winds

There's a beautiful breeze outside :) So refreshing after the hot day that was yesterday.
Walked out of Kmart today with two strollers and lots of toy cars. Not for me of course...but the audience don't know that D: Probably thought I was some crazy young teen father D:

What can I rant about today?

Hm.

Smokers.

Why do they do it? Stress? Trend? Really?
There are other much better ways to relieve stress. Really. Google it up and I'm sure you will live to see some grandchildren.

Cool? Really? If your friends find smoking cool, they are not friends at all. Friends do not seek to bestow early death upon their loved ones.

There are much cooler things in the world than a cigarette and early death. Motorbikes? Cooking? Breakdancing? Endless list...

Ooo, I have a new-found passion in cooking :D After these holidays, I will become a master-chef :D

Here is a nice piece, Cold Breath Speedpaint by YukkaWerewolf



So pro! The sky is a perfect blend of colours, so moody and nice :) The weather looks soo cold, just by looking at it, yum, shivers down my spine :D That poor person, gazing at the horizon, looking for...something... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment