Thursday 22 November 2012

Letting it all go

What shall I rant about today?

Hm..

Tattoos and piercings.

Honestly, do people think covering half their body with ink is cool? Not my place to argue with them, but why? In the years to come, regret will appear around the corner.
Then there was the guy who put ink in one of his eyeballs. Seriously?

And piercings. Having bits of metal protruding out of the lips. Or nose. Why? I just don't get it.
Some people can pull off eat-studs well. But other piercings just look horrible. Especially those massive ear extendable thingys.

Gross.

I found an amazing piece of art today. Here is Mandira by JonasDeRo

I don't know where to start. It is simply breath-taking. The colours are epic. The red glows and hues are amazing. The buildings themselves are wonderfully detailed. The scene itself in the image is spectacular; seems to me like the bustle of a market at its closing hour. As everyone heads home at the end of the day.

Just. Love. It.

No comments:

Post a Comment