Sunday 1 July 2012

Inoculation

Greetings!

So, one day, I was making my way through deviantART, browsing through the archives of talent, oh how lovely they are.
I picked out two works, and sent them to a friend who I thought had no interest whatsoever. How wrong I was! That friend said they were beautiful!

So I thought..."Look, there's plenty of amazing pieces of work on this site...and more people should appreciate them...why can't I make a random blog that can show off one of these pieces daily?"

And that is how this blog began.

I myself am a beginner of an artist; maybe 3-4 years of basic Photoshop experience. Nothing special. I draw inspiration from friends, from other professional artists, and from nature.

So...the purpose of this humble blog shall be to expose some of those wonderful works of art that exist over the Internet. Maybe through in a random inspirational quote or a bit of life-story on an odd day.

The first piece on this blog shall actually be one of my own. I mean, I need to start with low quality pieces first right? Else, the high-skill pieces cannot be properly appreciated.

May I present my very own, Vengeance of the Octopi


What is going on in this image? I have no idea. Some undergraduate mathematics student probably made the mistake of dividing Pi by zero, dooming all of humanity to death by Pi!

(Not a very humble start to a humble blog, is it? :P )

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment