Tuesday 3 July 2012

Wealthy Writings

So, today, I hopped off to the State Library of Victoria for some business and such (If you live in Victoria, definitely go check it out). Libraries are wonderful places. I would love to have a little library in my house. A place where I could curl up by the fire late at night at the peak of winter, with some biscuits (nom) at hand and a big book waiting to be munched on. Something like this, no?

Titled Library by daRoz, this cozy place would be a dream come true! The reflections on the floor look absolutely professional, the lighting and atmosphere are brilliant. I love the pattern of the flooring too, the orange and off-white colours, for me, contrast well with the red books on the shelf. The scraps of paper scattered around the floor make it seem like someone got too involved in the intricate mysteries of the world ;D

So yes. Books. Go enjoy them! If you are into sci-fi or fantasy, here is a great flowchart that is guaranteed to find the perfect book for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment