Wednesday 11 July 2012

Hectic

I haven't blogged for the past two days, my apologies (not that anyone reads this of course)
Been busy with badminton, catch-ups and lunch. I have laughed so much in the past three days, once or twice even, tears came; having wonderful friends is such a blessing :)

But at times, I feel lost too. To do it, or not? DisaFear's mind, make up your mind please!

Something like this?

 

Everyone's mind probably looks like The Maze by Sagim at some point in their lives. Everyone undergoes that confusion that life provides most diligently. That person in the maze? Is it the person thinking, or is it someone else? We'll never know. I think the piece could do with a bit more colour, but that's just my pitiful analysis. But it provides a good image as to what happens inside peoples heads, when people get lost. The brain is, after all, an amazing organ. Functioning 24 hours a day from the day of birth till...

Yea, let's not go there.

This has been a terrible blog entry. I promise an awesome piece tomorrow! Need to get back into that sci-fi and fantasy!

Never fear, DisaFear is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment