Wednesday 18 July 2012

Timley Arrival

That feeling when the train is late. Again.
How many employers have fired people due to late trains? I certainly know of a few.

Let's hope the Final Train by  JasonHeely isn't late!


That train reminds me of Ned Kelly. the famous Australian bush-ranger who fashioned himself a brilliant mask. One with glowing eyes XD The atmosphere is lovely, really loving the red hue. If I was that train, I wouldn't want to be picking up that creepy commuter! But I must admit, the commuter, with the glowing eyes and glowering posture adds to the creepy mood. The image, of course, makes you ponder where that train is coming from...with that window to the far left

Well.

*shrugs*

For my sluggishness yesterday, lets throw in another image! May I present, Ghost Train by karola-j


The blue glow coming from the windows makes you wonder 'What in the world is going on in that train?'
The smoke is beautifully done, almost looks as if the train has come straight from the freezer, ready to knock some heads XD

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment