Sunday 22 July 2012

Please enter title here

Have you ever watched clouds move through the sky? So gentle and peaceful - one day, I'll have to gather around my friends, lay down in a field and watch the clouds ^_^ Maybe watch the stars too, the beautiful earrings that the sky wears when the cheeky Sun isn't watching XD

I never knew it was possible to see parts of the Milky Way from Earth, guess I'm a pure city-person. But if you Google it up, you can find plenty of pretty Milky Way pictures from Hawaii, and other fortunate places

Speaking of pretty skies...

 That sky in black bird by beyzayildirim77 is just perfect! The type of scenery that I'd love to see every night. The way the foreground is ominously black brings out the nebulas wonderfully; for me, the size and orientation of the bird, as well as colour, brings it out as the focal point of the image, even though it seems insignificant. Wonderful hues of red and orange, love it.

That bird is a really early bird :D

No comments:

Post a Comment